Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hi there!


In the pic: We can barely see Tiggy. I'm very visible, centralized. Then, Rocky is hidden just behind me.


We're 3 brazillian cats. We've been thinking about creating a blog since 2005 but we were sooo much busy... well... now here's our blog. We decided to write in english because we wanna share our world and Brazillian cat's situation with other cats around the world. Also because I think "meow" sounds much better than "miau". My english isn't good but it could be worse, don't complain, I'm still learning.

Let's introduce our family:

My name is Ricota. I'm a mini-maine coon toy...great breed, isn't it? :-) I made it up. I'm 4 (oh,god, I shouldn't say my age!) but I have a sleeky silhouette. I'm the queen of the house. I have a mom (Vanessa) and a dad (Davison), and two brothers: Tiggy and Rocky (also known as Gatão - means Big Cat). Tiggy is an yellow and friendly cat. He came to our house when I was 2 months old and he was 3 months old. Rocky came to our house three years ago... he was about 3 years old and they say I really hated him for the whole first year but I don't remember. Now we're always together, specially in the winter coz he is fat and warm. :-) And I only bite his ear when he licks me the wrong way. He keeps licking my head even when I wanna sleep. He's compulsive.

Well...I had to write the first post coz I'm the Queen. Now they can write here if they want to. I'll be back as soon as I can. You know, I'm too busy.

Meows!

Ricota Stella Lampert

No comments: